Register and Pay
How do I register for camp?
Click below to go directly to our online registration system and begin the process!
2018 Dates & Fees
|Discover, Journey, Explorer||2 week session – $2,450, 1 week session – $1,450|
|Equestrian||2 week session – $2,650, 1 week session – $1,575|
|Outdoor Adventure||2 week session – $2,550, 1 week session – $1,550|
|Camp Up with People||3 week session – $3,450|
|Leadership||4 week session – $2,695|
|Camp SCA||2 week session – $1,850|
Commit to Camp
The Commit to Camp option is no longer available at registration. If you previously chose the Commit to Camp option while registering, please remember that you have until April 2, 2018 to choose your session!
- Sessions must be chosen by April 2, 2018. Please call us at your earliest convenience to enroll in your chosen session.
- Commit to Camp pricing reflects traditional camp options (Discover, Journey and Explorer) ONLY. Specialty Camps and Enrollment Extras will incur additional charges and have limited availability. These are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Commit to Camp does not guarantee a space in any session. Please choose the session you would like as soon as your plans are made for this coming summer.
- One week sessions are limited to Session 1, and the first week of Session 2, Session 3, Session 4, and Session 5 as we find our campers have a better overall experience arriving on Opening Day as opposed to mid-session.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this option, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
Refer a Friend Discount
For every family you refer who signs up, receive a $100 value: Camp Shirt and $75 Discount.
$100 off per week for each additional camper from the same family.
After 2 weeks of camp, receive $100 off each additional week.
Monthly Payment Plan
Register at any time and make monthly payments through June 1, 2018. Cannot be used with the Early Bird Discount.
- $500 deposit required at time of registration.
- Remaining balances will be charged to the card on file on the above listed payment dates.
- Enrollments after 6/1/18 will require full payment at time of registration.
- Sibling discounts can be applied to all of the above payment plans.
- Return campers will receive via email discount code for the return camper rate
- Multi-session discounts can be applied to the above payment schedules with the exception of the return camper rate
For an additional fee, Camp Horizons provides shuttle service from Washington-Dulles or bus transportation from Northern Virginia (location to be determined).
Dulles International Airport: $60 each way or $120 round trip
Northern Virginia (Location TBD): $45 each way or $90 round trip
Please contact us to arrange details for airport shuttles. Flights coming into Dulles need to arrive between 10am and 2pm on Sundays. Flights departing from Dulles need to be scheduled to leave between 12pm and 4pm on Saturdays.