Register and Pay
How do I register for camp?
Click below to go directly to our online registration system and begin the process!
2019 Dates & Fees
|Discover, Journey, Explorer||2 week session – $2,550, 1 week session – $1,500|
|Equestrian||2 week session – $2,700, 1 week session – $1,575|
|Camp Up with People||3 week session – $3,550|
|Leadership||4 week session – $2,795 (only eligible for the sibling discount)|
|Commit to Camp (Choose your dates later)||2 week option only – $2,550|
Refer a Friend Discount
For every new camper family you refer who signs up for a 2-week session, receive a $100 value: Camp Shirt(s) and $75 discount applied to your balance.
$100 off per week for each additional camper from the same family.
After 2 weeks of camp, receive $100 off each additional week.
Monthly Payment Plan
Register at any time and make monthly payments through June 1, 2019. Cannot be used with the Early Bird Discount.
- $500 deposit required at time of registration.
- Remaining balances will be charged to the card on file on the above listed payment dates.
- Enrollments after 6/1/19 will require full payment at time of registration.
- Multi-session discounts can be applied to the above payment schedules with the exception of the monthly payment plan.
- Sibling discounts can be applied to all of the above payment plans.
2020 Dates & Fees
For an additional fee, Camp Horizons provides shuttle service from Washington-Dulles or bus transportation from Northern Virginia (location to be determined).
Dulles International Airport: $60 each way or $120 round trip
Northern Virginia (Location TBD): $45 each way or $90 round trip
Please contact us to arrange details for airport shuttles. Flights coming into Dulles need to arrive between 10am and 2pm on Sundays. Flights departing from Dulles need to be scheduled to leave between 12pm and 4pm on Saturdays.